|Title:||Information Technology Intern|
|Type of Appointment:||Temporary - Student Employment|
Information Technology Intern
Are you interested in gaining hands on experience in the field of Information Technology? If so, CSUDH Foundation is interested in hearing from you. We are currently seeking an Information Technology intern to join the Foundation team. Through this program, the intern will gain valuable career-related work experience and exposure to IT workplace situations not typically found in the classroom. This is a paid internship.
Under the guidance of the Information Technology Manager, the internship program provides interns with the opportunity to:
- Shadow the IT Manager on special projects
- Coordinate help desk activities and address IT related requests/issues
- Assist with and be a part of the Foundation website team, including but not limited to creating and modifying Foundation electronic forms, executing content updates, and introducing new ideas
- Aid in the installation of hardware and software needs for operation workspace (e.g. scanners, computer components, etc.)
- Provide support and assistance on our new reporting platform
- Learn to diagnose issues and provide solutions
You will gain tons of experience in this role, but before you do, you should have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Programs
- Knowledge of Wordpress or HTML
- Knowledge of Adobe Software Suite
- Ability to easily adapt and be motivated
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a current CSUDH student, pursuing a degree in Computer Science
About CSUDH Foundation
The California State University, Dominguez Hills Foundation was incorporated in 1968 as a partner of the University to provide services and develop and enhance programs that are an integral part of the University's educational mission.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Foundation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, National origin, sex, sexual orientation, covered veteran status, or any other protected status.
Individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may call the Foundation Human Resources Office at (310) 243-2373.
This position requires new hire/re-hire employment verification to be processed through the E-Verify program administered by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services in partnership with the Social Security Administration.
If hired, the successful candidate will be required to furnish proof that they are legally authorized to work in the United States.
Conditions of Employment
The person holding this position is considered a 'mandated reporter' under the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting Act and is required to comply with the requirements set forth as a condition of employment. Successful completion of a background check.
Employment at the Foundation is on an at-will basis and can be terminated by either an employee or the Foundation at any time with or without cause or advanced notice. Permanent status can neither be obtained nor granted.